You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 48 hours M-F. You can also call 608-826-6990 M-F 8-5 CST
Shipping/Cancellations and Return Policy:
- All apparel items are made to order. Please allow 7-10 days for production time. After the order is produced, an additional 3-5 days is needed for shipping.
Returns or exchanges will only be accepted for defective merchandise within 30 days of purchase. You must include all original paperwork with the returned item. Upon receipt of a returned item, a refund will be made to the original form of payment.
An order may be cancelled before it is shipped for a full refund to the original form of payment.
- Overnight, 2 day or 3 day rush shipping are not available on this site.
"We are not in the food business...We are in the People business"
Joe Rogers, Sr., Co-Founder of Waffle House Inc.
Our mission is to deliver a unique experience to our customers through delivering great food, friendly, attentive service, excellent price and a welcoming presence.
When Joe Rogers, Sr. bought a house from Tom Forkner in Avondale Estates, GA., in 1949, neither one knew where that relationship would take them.
It's the mid 1950's. Joe Rogers and Tom Forkner were neighbors–Joe working for a national restaurant chain, the Toddle House, and Tom in the local real estate business. Since employee ownership was not available with the Toddle House, the idea of starting a business and sharing ownership with each other seemed like a good idea. Joe and Tom wanted to create a restaurant focused on people–both the associates and customers–while serving quality food at a great value.
On Labor Day 1955, their dream became a reality, and an icon was born. The first Waffle House restaurant opened its doors for business in Avondale Estates, an Atlanta suburb. After opening the first restaurant, the new owners had no plans of opening a second unit, and the first restaurant established the Waffle House tradition of having the friendliest service in town. Customer loyalty developed and the business grew steadily. A couple of years later (1957) Unit 2 was acquired and by 1961, there were four small restaurants.
In 1961, Joe left Toddle House and went to work full-time at Waffle House®. Tom went full time soon after. The 1960's saw the emergence of a restaurant chain focused on customer service with a short order concept and, true to its founding beliefs, shared the ownership generously with management. The company began to expand and new units were built in Georgia and neighboring states. The "Yellow Sign" soon became a familiar landmark along city streets and interstate highways across the Southeast. Under the guiding philosophy of "better before bigger," Waffle House restaurants continued to grow in both new and existing markets. Since day one, each Waffle House® restaurant has provided guests with a unique and comfortable dining experience. At every restaurant, the bright "Yellow Sign" greets customers like an old friend, the jukebox plays a variety of the now famous Waffle House songs, and associates give customers a heartfelt greeting as they walk through the door. In addition, each restaurant is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, inspiring urban myths such as "Waffle House doors have no locks." Most established businesses of today started as just an idea among a few people with no expectation of great size and success. Joe and Tom did not envision what Waffle House has become, but they stuck by their concept and their belief in shared ownership. Now more than 50 years later, the southern icon has become A Unique American Phenomenon® by serving GOOD FOOD FAST®.
As the Waffle House system celebrates more than 50 years of service, we look forward to making the next generation of customers and associates part of the family. At Waffle House® restaurants, success is measured by one thing–PEOPLE.
- How Do I Receive Customer Assistance For An Issue Not Covered Below? To ensure quality support, we offer an e-mail contact. For questions not answered by the CUSTOMER SERVICE / HELP page, contact email@example.com. 608-826-6990
- How Do I Shop On This Site? Click on a product category on the left. All the subcategories for that category will then appear on your screen. Click on a subcategory and you will see a list of all products for sale in that subcategory. You may click an item name or image to display the product's details.
How Do I Place An Order? Once you have selected an item you would like to purchase, click the "Add to Cart" button. The item is placed into your shopping cart. To view the shopping cart, click the "Shopping Cart" symbol in the top right of the screen. Here you may view the items you have selected as well as the information about the shipping charges. You may:
- select a different shipping option;
- edit the quantity of the item you would like to purchase;
- remove the item from your shopping cart;
- continue shopping; or
- check out
When all information has been entered, click "Continue" and you will be given an opportunity to review and confirm your order information. You may click the "Edit Your Order" button and return to the shopping cart to make any desired changes. Once everything is correct, click the "Place Your Order" button and a summary of your order is displayed. You may print this page as a receipt. In addition, you will receive an email confirmation of your order.
Please be assured that your information is safe while processed on our secure server. We use state-of-the-art encryption technology to insure the safety and integrity of your transactions.
Please see our Privacy Statement (link at the bottom of this page) for additional information.
Our Philosophy: We are committed to providing our customers with high quality products. Each vendor is carefully selected to ensure they can meet our high product standards and provide excellent service. We want your entire customer experience to be of the highest quality.
- How Do I find A Specific Product? Our site is designed to make your shopping experience simple and enjoyable. The product categories on the left of your screen can be accessed at any time. If you click on one of the product category links, its subcategories will appear. You may also enter a product name or category in the search box. You then can click an item name or image to display the product's details.
- What About Product Quality? We select each vendor carefully to ensure our high product standards are met. We also monitor each vendor's performance to ensure they maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- How Is Customer Support Handled? All products shipped should include contact information for customer support from the original manufacturer of the product. Should you need assistance in contacting the support desk of the manufacturer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME, CONFIRMATION NUMBER AND AN EXPLANATION OF THE TYPE OF ASSISTANCE REQUIRED and we will reply as rapidly as possible.
- What Is Your Warranty Policy? We describe the general warranty conditions for each item on its respective product page. Should you need additional details regarding a warranty, please contact us at email@example.com. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR ORDER NUMBER AND AN EXPLANATION OF THE TYPE OF WARRANTY INFORMATION REQUIRED and we will reply as rapidly as possible.
- Why Would An Item Be Out Of Stock When It Still Appears On Your Site? Although we do everything possible to eliminate out of stock items, due to the number of daily transactions there may be times when stock runs out.
- Do You Ever Restock Items That Are Sold Out? Yes, unless the product is discontinued or the manufacturer is no longer participating as a vendor, products will be restocked and displayed for sale on the website. We regret any inconvenience caused.
- What Is Your Standard Shipping Policy? We make every effort to delivery your order in 10-14 days of the order being placed.Standard Delivery once the order is shipped is usually within 3 to 5 business days (Monday - Friday). Most items are made to order, express shipping is not available at this time. If you have a time sensitive order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do everything we can to meet you in hands date.
- Has My Order Been Shipped? When your order is shipped, you should receive an email confirmation with both the carrier and tracking information.
- How Can I Track My Order? When your order is shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with the carrier and tracking information. Your email confirmation includes instructions on how to track your order. Please check your email for this information and track your order by going to the designated website and following their instructions on tracking your order.
- What Is Your Policy On Backorders? All stock merchandise not shipped within seven (7) business days from order date will be canceled. If your order is canceled, you will receive an email notification regarding your order. Credit card charges for canceled orders are not processed for payment and will not appear on your credit card statement.
- What If My Order Never Arrived? In some cases, the delivery of products can be delayed up to ten days due to weekends, distance from the shipping point to your door or misdirection from the carrier. All orders should be received within (14) days from your order date. If you do not receive your order within this period, please contact us at email@example.com. BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR NAME, ORDER NUMBER, AND DATE OF ORDER.
CANCELLATION / RETURN POLICY:
Can I Cancel My Order? Normally, once the checkout process has been completed orders cannot be canceled. Due to our commitment to process orders quickly, our shipping facilities are immediately notified to pick and pack the order for shipment.
You may email a request to cancel your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every attempt to do so IF your order has not already been processed for shipment. We regret any inconvenience that this may cause you.
- What If My Merchandise Arrives Damaged Or Defective? SHOULD YOUR MERCHANDISE ARRIVE DAMAGED, IT IS BEST TO REFUSE THE PACKAGE.
- What Is Your Return Policy? All products purchased, except as stated in item #3 below, are covered by our 30 day return policy (from ship date). The following conditions shall govern all return requests:
- Any return must be pre-authorized through customer service. If you do not have an Return Authorization Number (RMA) crediting your return order may take additional time for processing. All returns require the RMA #, YOUR NAME, ORDER NUMBER AND REASON FOR RETURN. Contact us at email@example.com for an RMA# and approval.
- To receive full credit on a returned item, all products must be 100% complete, contain all manuals, parts and original packaging. Customers will be charged accordingly to complete any non-conforming return to its original condition.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items. Instructions on delivery locations will be sent to you via email (email address on record) within (72) hours from receipt of your return request.
BILLING & CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS:
- What Are My Payment Options? We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards. We do not accept checks or money orders.
- Will I Receive A Receipt? After clicking the "Place Your Order" button during the purchasing process, an order summary will be displayed on screen. Please print this order summary as receipt of your purchases made. Additionally, once your order is shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation email. Save this email as a permanent record of your purchase. PLEASE USE THE ORDER NUMBER ON ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH OUR OFFICE.
- How Will Charges Appear On My Credit Card Statement? Charges will appear on your credit card statement as "Shop Waffle House".
- When Will My Credit Card Be Charged? Our policy is to charge your credit card when the order is placed. If the order is not shipped the charges will be credited back to your account.
- Are Credit Card Transactions Safe On This Website? Absolutely! In fact, it's statistically safer to use your credit card over the internet than in a restaurant or department store. Our servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an encryption technology which ensures that only we can read a customer's personal information. If you would like more information about our credit card security policy, please read our Privacy Statement by clicking the associated link at the bottom of this page.
- Do You Charge Sales Tax? State law requires that Internet retailers collect sales tax in states where they are residents. We have vendors which are residents in various states and territories across the United States. Subsequently, taxes will be charged as required by the state laws governing the vendors' state(s) of residence -- the respective vendors in this case being those whose products a customer purchased on our website.
- What If My Credit Card Is Declined? For your protection and ours, a credit card could potentially be declined for a number of reasons other than insufficient funds. See examples below:
1. Billing address on your order does not exactly match the billing address on your credit card account.
2. A high fraud score is generated while attempting to authorize the transaction.
3. Unforeseen technical difficulties.
4. If your credit card is drawn from a foreign (non US) bank.
If your credit card is declined and you don't know why, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME, CONFIRMATION NUMBER AND AN EXPLANATION OF YOUR CREDIT CARD RELATED CONCERN.